Kerry ….has lost a whopping 9.5 pounds since we started and 11.25 inches ! ! !
Patricia ..has lost a not so whopping but still losing 3 pounds and 2
inches…gotta catch up to KERRY ! !
Adrien .. has lost 6 pounds and 2 inches…he is looking pretty sexy…ooo la la.
Meghan …. has lost 5 pounds and 2.5 inches and she is looking pretty fabulous ! !
Brian …. has lost 4 pounds and has brought down his insulin levels ! ! Big thanks
to Tony D for helping with the gym
Maria … has lost 2 pounds but no report of inches. She is looking pretty spiffy
in her stripes !
Rene has updated his status…. Lost 3 lbs
Haley has lost 7 pounds ! !
Alicia is starting over with enthusiasm ! !
Jax is starting over whether she likes it or not ! !
Lynelle is starting over with not as much enthusiasm as Alicia but still ready to
restart ! !
Good Day All,
I have had an outstanding (20+) response to my Lose a Few Pounds event, but have also received feedback that maybe we could add to the event, soooooooooooooooo
For those wanting to lose weight…………WE ARE GOING to “GIVE IT UP” …… I will be your motivator to give away those extra pounds
For those wanting to Rev up their existing routine you can “REV IT UP” …… Sherrey – our RSD MARATHON RUNNER will be your motivator to Rev up your activity level
For those wanting to Build up those BICEPS you can “PUMP IT UP” … Motivator TONY D….the AB Master
Your next steps to SUCCESS ! !
1) Sunday night – 16 JUNE……Weigh yourself and Measure your Waist, Hips, Chest and both Thighs. Keep this information in a safe place….email folder, etc
2) You need to add your “GOAL” pounds and inches to the spread sheet and save it on your Desk Top or in your U-Drive for easy access
Duration Weight Loss Total Inches to Lose
3 weeks – 5 – 10 lbs 3
6 weeks – 10 – 15 lbs 6
9 weeks – 15 – 20 lbs 9
3) Each day you need to document everything that got past your lips ! ! Be honest with yourself ! !
4) This spreadsheet will be shared with me at the end of each week (Monday Mornings) and will not be posted on the site or shared past my eyes.
5) A weekly picture in the same outfit as your first picture needs to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org each Monday so Tony can update it weekly
6) The number of pounds and inches lost as well as your progression percentage will be posted on the site.
Exercise is important with any weight loss plan, but I would suggest not hitting the gym too quickly.
Take the first week to get yourself used to different eating habits and get your pantry or cupboards in order for the foods you need.
Once you have that in line and your routine stabilized you can start to add some form of aerobic/cardio type exercise. Brisk walks/runs, tread mill, swimming, etc.
Add a bit at a time so that you don’t feel stressed about it.
Have a great day and LET’s GO ! ! ! ! ! ! !